What is a “Safe Deal” from monitoring Secure-monitoring?
1. Guarantee of fulfillment of obligations (exchange services).
2. Simple settlement of disputes between the user and the exchange service.
3. The ability to make secure payments between the user and the exchange service.
4. Reducing the risks of fraud and forgery when exchanging 100%
5. Protection of exchange transactions 24/7
6. Confidence, calm and safety.
7. If you do not fulfill the obligations of the exchange service, our service will pay you the funds at your request from the balance of the exchange service.
Safe Deal Rules from Secure-monitoring:
1. The transition to the exchange service should be through our monitoring Secure-monitoring
2. A secure transaction must be created before paying for the application in the exchange service.
3. All information on the application in the exchange service should be filled in when creating a safe transaction.
4. Compliance with the rules of the exchange service.
How to use Safe Deal:
1. A secure transaction is available only to registered users of our service.
(If you are not registered, then register with us on the service https://secure-monitoring.info/en/login)
2. If the balance of the exchange service cannot cover the amount of your exchange, then create one by one several applications for the amount that the balance of the exchanger can cover.
3. Create a Safe Transaction until the moment the order is paid exchange service.
4. Always use a Safe Deal as even the most trusted exchange services are not fulfilling their exchange obligations.
5. If the exchange service has not fulfilled its exchange obligations, open a dispute for the Safe Transaction.